Pre-IMEX Educational Trip Düsseldorf
May 10 - May 13, 2024
Get ready for an unforgettable adventure with our Educational Trip to Düsseldorf! We're inviting you to join us on an exciting journey to experience the vibrant culture and stunning sights of this incredible city.
Picture this: you and a group of like-minded individuals exploring the charming streets of Düsseldorf, immersing yourselves in its rich history and contemporary charm. But that's not all - we have some fantastic highlights, like staying in the famous five-star hotel Steigenberger Parkhotel, lined up just for you!
Get ready to discover the newest MICE venues in Düsseldorf. As the city continuously evolves, you'll have the unique opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and witness firsthand the cutting-edge facilities that make this destination a top choice for conferences and events.
But let's not forget about the culinary delights that await you! Düsseldorf is renowned for its gastronomy scene, and we want you to savor every bite. From traditional German dishes to international flavors, prepare your taste buds for a mouthwatering experience like no other.
And what better way to admire the city's beauty than from the water? Hop aboard a boat tour and witness the breathtaking skyline of Düsseldorf as it reflects on the tranquil waters. It's a view you won't soon forget.
Come to Düsseldorf and explore your next event destination in Europe!
Day 1 (Friday, May 10, 2024)
- Arrival and check-in at the 5* Steigenberger Parkhotel, a member of the Deutsche Hospitality
- Dinner in the “Jones” Restaurant at Steigenberger Parkhotel
Day 2 and 3 Highlights (Saturday & Sunday, May 11 & 12, 2024)
- Catch the boat and enjoy city views from the river.
- Have a guided food tour through the culinaric heart of the city and the Japanese quarter.
- Have a nice traditional Japanese dinner in the city with the biggest Japanese community in Germany.
- Visit the “Euref Campus”, the biggest new project in the city. The use of intelligent architecture, regenerative energy sources and systematic
networking of state-of-the-art technology will create a place for future meetings and working.
- Enjoy the Apollo Varieté Theater, in a prime location directly on the banks of the Rhine, Roncalli's Apollo Varieté invites you on a fantastic journey through the world of artistry.
- Have a stadium tour through one of the football stadiums of the European Championship, which will start a couple of weeks after your visit.
- Dinner at a traditional German brewery in Düsseldorf and overnight stay at the hotel
- And many more highlights
Day 4 (Monday, May 13, 2024)
- Have a site visit at the Congress Center Düsseldorf and the “Rheinterrassen” a MICE location, directly at the riverbanks.
- After the site visits, we will head together to Frankfurt for the IMEX show.
[Program subject to change]
How Can I Register?
If you would like to join the GCB as a Hosted Buyer for IMEX Frankfurt 2024, please follow the registration link in your invitation e-mail.
As soon as you have been accepted as a Hosted Buyer by IMEX, we will contact you and register you for this Educational Trip.