Germany’s most innovative event center – right in the heart of Wiesbaden
Innovation, multi-functionality, state-of-the-art media and event technology, sustainability and a central location just 30 minutes from Frankfurt International Airport – that is what the new RheinMain CongressCenter has to offer in the heart of the Wiesbaden city center from February 2018.
Whether conventions or trade fairs, exhibitions or conferences, whether cultural or major society events, live concerts or other stage shows – the unique architecture of the future convention and event center with the flexible space and function concept for up to 12,500 people provides the perfect, tailor-made framework for your events!
Furthermore the new RheinMain CongressCenter gives you flexibility on the highest level: separate entrances make it possible to hold several events in parallel. Room capacity can be used as desired thanks to mobile partition walls. Break-out areas and boxes offer additional workshop areas. State-of-the-art media technology is used throughout the building. The infrastructure for the smart technology is ready – from the socket with USB connection to WLAN with above-average transmission frequency. The building management system enables admission and visitor guidance, event app and mobile payment on different end devices. More facts: the equipment includes flexible projections suitable for daylight, 3D mapping for projecting graphics or animation onto three-dimensional objects, white boards, FlipSmart technology, Multipads, DigiChart Multipads, OLED lighting and much more.
The new RMCC also impresses with its sustainability: Even before it has been completed, the building was awarded the platinum pre-certificate of the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB e.V.) and is thus one of the most sustainable buildings in the world. Renewable energy is provided by a photovoltaic system and a heat pump supplies the heating. Environmentally friendly district heating is there to secure supply during peak load. Natural air-conditioning, heat-retaining building materials and the optimum use of daylight also characterise the building. Our GCB-certified sustainability advice is tailored to your event and calculates air-conditioning and energy balances or provides information on the supplier audit. Not least the central location of the RheinMain CongressCenter promotes sustainability.
• Foyers and event rooms flooded with daylight
• Window panes with adjustable opacity
• Multiple suspension points in the large rooms and halls
• Sound-insulation for mobile partition walls, with reverberation time between 1.4 to 1.5 seconds during conferences
• Use of top-quality, bright materials, unique mix of natural stone, wood, glass, and metal elements
• Terrazzo flooring in hall 1 and hall 2
• Other flooring: Natural stone, tiles, parquet, and carpet
• Freight lift
• Functional basement with cloakroom and lockers
• Underground car park with 800 parking spaces for cars, 35 parking spaces for bicycles and charging station for e-cars
• Innovative car park, delivery and slot management: Truck delivery area of 2,322 m2
• Exclusive and well-known catering partner – Kuffler CC Gastro GmbH