Site Visits of Hamburg, Frankfurt, Nuremberg & Munich Spurs Ideas & Energy
4 cities in 5 days is a whirlwind way to see Munich, Nuremberg, Frankfurt & Hamburg, but that’s just what the GCB Americas office and communications partner Clareville Communications did at the end of June/beginning of July. After all, this is the way many planners have to visit and tour Europe – long interest lists yet limited time to spend.
Here are some quick factoids on what we learned, saw and experienced that may catch your eye for your next meeting:
- Engineers, architects and maritime experts from around the world visit Hamburg’s Hafen City to learn about flood water management, urban design and the Smart Port.
- The hip, incubator-vibed HOLM (House of Logistics & Mobility) in Frankfurt is ready to host meetings of all sizes for organizations and teams that work in logistics and/or mobility or are into innvovation ..
- In Nuremberg your delegates can visit the world historic Courtroom 600 from the Nuremberg Trials, and hear from experts on social justice and human rights law. A new exhibition focusing on the trials as part of the Nuremberg Municipal Museums is also open now and very powerful.
- The BMW Welt Museum in Munich is heaven for car, innovation and design lovers & a unique meeting location with a fully customizable auditorium and a chic board room overlooking the breakthrough exhibits and architecture.
- In the St. Pauli/Reeperbahn area of Hamburg you can meet in a historic theatre or take an i-Pad Tour featuring an online scavenger hunt. Then wrap it up with the local favorite … curry sausage.
- Treat your attendees to bike rickshaw rides along the gorgeous and green Main River in Frankfurt.
- Your Attendees can take a breather in one of many inviting, cool lounges or the funky Silenceo Room at the state of the art Nuremberg Convention Center.
- 3rd generation, family beer making is alive and well at the Ayinger brewery right outside Munich. Planners can book tastings, tours, receptions /events. “Prost!”
Newsletter for meeting planners & MICE professionals
Keep up-to-date and register for our “Meetings made in Germany “ newsletter: Get invaluable industry insights including case studies and trend reports plus all the latest information needed for planning your next event in Germany.